Blank Rome Tax Update 2023
New York, NY
Blank Rome LLP was proud to partner with the National Conference of CPA Practitioners to host Tax Update 2023 in New York and Philadelphia. This annual, CLE- and CPE-accredited event provides accounting professionals with an informative and timely discussion of significant topics in the tax arena.
The New York program was held on Wednesday, November 1, at our New York office and the Philadelphia program was held on Wednesday, November 8, at W Philadelphia. Collectively, both Tax Updates were attended by more than 200 accountants and professionals.
“It was great to host our colleagues in the accounting industry and discuss significant developments in all areas of taxation. Their participation elevated the informative and interactive event,” said Sean Weissbart and Andrew Haas. “We look forward to next year’s Tax Update.”
This year’s program included:
- Cross Border Estate Planning
- Estate Planning Potpourri
- Exempt Organizations: Governance and Management Issues + Inflation Reduction Act Selected Topics
- Tax Provisions in M&A Agreements
- Washington Update—Congressional Policy & Election Outlook
- NCCPAP Update
- State of the States
- BBA Partnership Audit Rules
- Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Update
To be added to the Tax Update 2024 event or to receive routine updates on tax legal issues from Blank Rome, please contact Loida Reusi at firstname.lastname@example.org.