Andrew Haas concentrates his practice in the areas of estate, tax, and closely-held business planning. He regularly works with business owners and entrepreneurs to effectively integrate business interests into a comprehensive estate plan. Andrew also counsels high-net-worth individuals, including professional athletes and executives, and their families, and works closely with clients and their other professional advisers to ensure seamless exchange of information, as well as the effective implementation and administration of estate planning strategies. Andrew assists clients with:
- preparation of wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, and healthcare directives
- income, estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- estate and trust administration
- business entity formation, organization, and succession planning
- gifting strategies, including the use of irrevocable trusts and other advanced planning techniques
- insurance planning
- charitable planning
- nonprofit entity formation and administration
- multi-generational wealth counseling and education
- Orphans’ Court litigation
Andrew is the author of the chapter “Estate Planning For Closely-Held Businesses” in the book Estate Planning in Pennsylvania, 4th Edition (PBI Press). In addition, hehas been cited in the Philadelphia Inquirer on estate planning topics, and has been published in the Wealth Management supplement of The Legal Intelligencer. Andrew also frequently speaks on estate planning topics.
While in law school, Andrew served as a managing editor of the Villanova Sports & Entertainment Law Journal. He also received a certification in estate planning from Villanova University School of Law.