Jonathan Korn concentrates his practice in the areas of complex commercial litigation and intellectual property. He serves clients in a wide range of areas including:
- commercial disputes defending and prosecuting breach of contract, fraud, and other torts
- employment disputes, including trade secret and restrictive covenant matters
- construction, land use, and real estate litigation
- trademark and patent infringement disputes
- consumer finance and financial services litigation, representing lenders and financial institutions in a variety of disputes, including under TILA, RESPA, and the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
Outside the Firm
Jonathan resides in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, with his wife and two daughters. He spends his free time running, playing tennis, and studying American history.