Mainbrace Live: U.S. Offshore Wind Industry Update
Blank Rome’s internationally recognized Maritime & International Trade practice group presents a new series of informative webinars covering hot topics in the shipping industry and key insights into 2021 and beyond. Sessions will cover:
Sanctions and international trade
Offshore wind developments
For the second webinar in our Mainbrace Live series, Blank Rome LLP Maritime attorneys Thomas H. Belknap, Jr., Joan M. Bondareff, Jonathan K. Waldron, Douglas J. Shoemaker, and Dana S. Merkel will present “U.S. Offshore Wind Industry Update” on Tuesday, April 27, 2021, from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. EDT (6:00 to 7:00 a.m. PDT / 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. GMT).
Tom, Joan, Jon, Douglas, and Dana will discuss:
- U.S. offshore wind development projects and infrastructure
- Biden Administration’s commitments to expand renewable energy
- The Jones Act’s impacts on existing and planned offshore wind installation and servicing projects
- Pitfalls and opportunities for contractors and service providers looking to enter the industry
- Thomas H. Belknap, Jr., Partner, Maritime Practice Group
- Joan M. Bondareff, Of Counsel, Maritime Practice Group
- Jonathan K. Waldron, Partner, Maritime Practice Group
- Douglas J. Shoemaker, Partner, Maritime Practice Group
- Dana S. Merkel, Associate, Maritime Practice Group
You can read coverage of this webinar at TradeWinds here.
To watch a recording of this webinar, please go to the webinar on-demand registration page here.
VIEW OTHER MAINBRACE LIVE WEBINARS
Webinar 1: Prepare for the Biden Administration’s Maritime & Foreign Policy
Webinar 3: U.S. Maritime Litigation Trends
Webinar 4: U.S. Maritime Regulatory Update
Google Chrome browser is recommended for viewing webinar recordings.
QUESTIONS? Contact Alena Leon via e-mail.