Mainbrace Live: U.S. Maritime Litigation Trends
Blank Rome’s internationally recognized Maritime & International Trade practice group presents a new series of informative webinars covering hot topics in the shipping industry and key insights into 2021 and beyond. Sessions will cover:
Sanctions and international trade
Offshore wind developments
For the third webinar in our Mainbrace Live series, Blank Rome LLP attorneys William R. Bennett, III, Lauren B. Wilgus, Jeremy A. Herschaft, Zachary J. Wyatte, and Noe S. Hamra will present “U.S. Maritime Litigation Trends” on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. EDT (6:00 to 7:00 a.m. PDT / 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. GMT).
Bill, Lauren, Jeremy, Zach, and Noe will discuss:
- 1782: Purpose and criteria
- Judgment enforcement: Arrest, attachment, and more
- Timeline of a federal case: From complaint to trial, discovery, etc.
- Spill investigations: Practical “boots on the ground” information
- William R. Bennett, III, Partner & Co-Chair, Maritime & International Trade Practice Group
- Lauren B. Wilgus, Partner, Maritime Practice Group
- Jeremy A. Herschaft, Partner, Maritime Practice Group
- Zachary J. Wyatte, Associate, Maritime Practice Group
- Noe S. Hamra, Associate, Maritime Practice Group
To watch a recording of this webinar, please go to the webinar on-demand registration page here.
VIEW OTHER MAINBRACE LIVE WEBINARS
Webinar 1: Prepare for the Biden Administration’s Maritime & Foreign Policy
Webinar 2: U.S. Offshore Wind Industry Update
Webinar 4: U.S. Maritime Regulatory Update
Google Chrome browser is recommended for viewing webinar recordings.
QUESTIONS? Contact Alena Leon via e-mail.