Blank Rome Tax Update 2022
Blank Rome LLP was proud to partner with the National Conference of CPA Practitioners to host Tax Update 2022 in New York and Philadelphia. This annual, CLE- and CPE-accredited event provides accounting professionals with an informative and timely discussion of significant topics in the tax arena.
The New York program was held on Tuesday, November 1, at our New York office and the Philadelphia program was held on Monday, November 7, at the Union League of Philadelphia. Collectively, both Tax Updates were attended by more than 200 accountants and professionals.
“It was great to be back in-person to discuss significant developments in all areas of taxation. The attendees’ participation in the seminars elevated the informative and interactive event,” said Nicole L. Johnson and Andrew J. Hass. “We look forward to next year’s Updates.”
Tax issues that were covered in this year’s program included:
- The Accountant’s Role in M&A Transactions
- Opportunity Zones, Other Tax Credits, and Exempt Organizations Update
- Federal Voluntary Disclosures
- Washington Update—What to Expect in Midterm Elections
- ncCPAp Update—Cryptocurrency Tax
- Mobile Workforce: Prepare for the New Normal
- Estate Planning in a Down Market
- Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Update
To be added to the Tax Update 2023 event or to receive routine updates on tax legal issues from Blank Rome, please contact Loida Reusi at email@example.com.