You need a seasoned attorney who understands the offensive and defensive maneuvers through the United States Bankruptcy Code when your opponent forces your hand. Whether you’re dealing with the reorganization of a business, the resolution of key debt, or the liquidation of a company, we can protect your assets and your business interests.
We know bankruptcy. We have resolved hundreds of cases for U.S. Bankruptcy Court trustees. We know what solutions work, and we’re skilled in expediting cases in the crowded credit management field.
What Sets Us Apart
- Chambers USA 2023 recognized the firm’s Bankruptcy/Restructuring practice as Highly Regarded Nationwide, ranked us Band 1 in New York and Philadelphia (PA) & Surrounds, and recognized us in Delaware.
- Chambers USA has noted we have a “stellar bankruptcy and restructuring team handling the full range of issues including Chapter 11 and Chapter 15 matters, as well as related bankruptcy litigation. Maintains a specialty practice advising maritime and transportation clients, and possesses significant knowledge of complex financing transactions.”
- Our bankruptcy practice ranked at the top of The American Lawyer’s Corporate Scoreboard.
- Four of the team’s attorneys are fellows of the prestigious American College of Bankruptcy. One partner served as Third Circuit regent of the American College of Bankruptcy and another partner served as chairman of the American College of Bankruptcy Foundation and is a past chair of the American College of Bankruptcy.
- Many members of the group write and lecture extensively on issues involving corporate restructuring and bankruptcy.