Blank Rome's Intellectual Property Practice and Attorneys Recognized in the 2019 IAM Patent 1000
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that the Firm's Intellectual Property group and attorneys have again been recognized in the IAM Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Professionals, in Texas, the D.C. Metro Area, and Pennsylvania.
Blank Rome’s intellectual property practice in Texas was recommended in the prosecution and transactions categories, and recognized in the litigation category.
Additionally, Houston-based IP attorneys were individually recognized:
- Keith Rutherford and Russell Wong were both recognized in the litigation category. IAM notes that Keith “understands the risk tolerances of his clients and aligns with them by focusing on the bottom line.”
- Keith Lutsch and Russell Wong were both recommended in the prosecution and transactions categories. IAM commends Keith on being the “go-to guru when it comes to complex licensing matters and industry standards,” and notes that Russell “impresses as one of the most commercially minded practitioners in the state.”
Blank Rome’s intellectual property practice in the D.C. Metro Area was recommended in the prosecution and transactions categories.
Additionally, the following Washington, D.C.-based IP attorneys were individually recognized:
- Dipu Doshi was recognized in the litigation category. IAM commends Dipu for his “deft touch on contentious and non-contentious matters,” and shares that although his focus lies more towards litigation, Dipu “oversees important district court and PTAB campaigns for a global high-tech client base.”
- James Brady and Stephen Soffen were recommended in the prosecution category. IAM applauds James for his “ample litigation experience informing a far-sighted approach to prosecution and counselling mandates,” and describes Stephen as a “long-term strategic and commercial thinker whose protections are ironclad.”
- Jon Grossman and Donald Gregory were recommended in the transaction category. IAM notes that “masterminding complex IP and technology deals” is what Jon and Donald do best. The publication describes Jon as a “software supremo who knows how to navigate subject-matter eligibility concerns,” and Donald as an “incredibly well rounded as a deal broker and IP adviser.”
Pennsylvania-based attorney Lisa Casey Spaniel was also recommended in the transactions category. IAM stated that Lisa “delivers excellent results in transactional scenarios” and that “software and technology licensing are her fortes.”
The IAM Patent 1000 has fast become the definitive directory exclusively dedicated to identifying the world’s leading patent services providers. The extensive research process for this guide was conducted over several months by a team of full-time analysts, and involved more than 1,500 interviews with patent specialists across the globe. Legal and attorney firms and individual practitioners qualify for inclusion in the IAM Patent 1000 upon receiving sufficient positive feedback from market sources.
For more information on the IAM Patent 1000, please visit iam-media.com/Patent1000.