International Financing of FinTechs: Leveraging IP from Seed, to Growth and Beyond
Blank Rome Partner Rick Antonoff will serve as a panelist for the American Bar Association (“ABA”) Business Law Section webinar, “International Financing of FinTechs: Leveraging IP from Seed, to Growth and Beyond,” which will be held on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT.
The panel will discuss significant legal issues arising in financing FinTech companies in the United States, Canada, and Asia, providing a general overview of the growing financial technology market and sharing insights on key legal issues arising when financing intellectual property of FinTechs in different jurisdictions and related bankruptcy concerns.
- Joyce Bernasek, Osler Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
- Kiriakoula Hatzikiriakos, National Bank of Canada
- Rick Antonoff, Blank Rome LLP
- Tracy Springer, Liberty SBF
- Xuan-Thao Nguyen, Indiana University McKinney Center for Intellectual Property Law
To learn more or register to attend, please visit the event webpage.