State of the Market: Current Trends and Legal Challenges in Commercial Real Estate Leasing Including Returning to the Workplace
Blank Rome-Hosted Live Webinar
Online via WebEx
Join real estate leasing leaders from Blank Rome LLP and Newmark Knight Frank as they discuss the current state of the commercial real estate market and the legal challenges and tools both tenants and landlords are employing as the nation plans to return to the workplace.
- Proprietary data analytics on the landlord-tenant marketplace
- Navigating COVID-19’s legal implications for leasing
- Roadmap for commercial tenants/owners
- Best practices for retail and office tenants/owners
- Samantha Wallack, Partner and Co-Chair, Real Estate Practice Group, Blank Rome LLP
- Samuel M. Walker, Partner, Real Estate Practice Group, Blank Rome LLP
- Benjamin S. Birnbaum, Vice Chairman, Newmark Knight Frank
- Benjamin E. Shapiro, Vice Chairman, Newmark Knight Frank
- Anthony A. Mingione, Partner, Labor & Employment Practice Group, Blank Rome LLP
For any questions on this webinar, please contact Javeriya Dunn.