Anthony Mingione devotes his practice to providing business solutions to legal problems in the workplace and in litigating business disputes.
He regularly advises clients on all aspects of labor and employment law, including:
- Developing and maintaining workplace policies and procedures;
- Negotiating and drafting employment contracts and separation agreements;
- Counseling and representing clients in matters regarding the Fair Labor Standards Act and similar state wage and hour laws;
- Protecting trade secrets and other confidential materials;
- Conducting investigations in response to government inquiries and internal complaints; and
- Litigating all aspects of labor and employment matters, including agency proceedings, arbitrations, court cases, and appeals.
Anthony also has extensive experience in litigating complex commercial and ERISA/employee benefits matters. He is a frequent speaker at seminars and presentations, including the following recent topics:
- Rise of the “Gig Economy”
- Changes in Trade Secrets Law
- Social Media Policies in the Workplace
- Recent Events Affecting the Enforcement of Non-Compete Agreements
- Benefits in Focus: The Changing Landscape of Retirement Plans
- National Labor Relations Board Decisions Impacting Non-Union Employers
- Tip of the Iceberg: The Depths of ERISA Fiduciary Responsibility
- The Termination Process: An Employer’s Right to Fire and Its Limitations
- The ADA Amendments Act: The Implementing Regulations are Final; Now What?
He is a member of Blank Rome’s Recruiting Committee and Risk Management Team, and serves as a co-chair of the firm’s New York office Summer Program.
Before entering private practice, Anthony served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Erminie L. Conley, a presiding judge of the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey.
- Labor & Employment
- Labor Management Relations
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Business Litigation
- Strategic Counseling & Employment Practices
- Internal Investigations
- Wage and Hour
- Trade Secrets & Competitive Hiring
- Class & Collective Actions
- Class Action Defense
- ADA Title III Litigation & Compliance