Positioning Your Company for a Strong Valuation
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market St
Blank Rome partner Louis M. Rappaport will serve as a speaker at Smart Business Dealmakers Conference Philadelphia, The M&A Boom: How Long Can It Last?, being held at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown on Thursday, September 8, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with a cocktail reception to follow.
The conference connects thousands of local dealmakers—from middle-market CEOs to top investors and lenders to leading M&A advisers. With sessions ranging from raising capital to buying and selling companies to alternative asset investing, it covers the breadth of the M&A landscape.
Lou’s session, “Positioning Your Company for a Strong Valuation,” will take place from 11:00 to 11:40 a.m.
ABOUT THE SESSION
Despite continued uncertainty, there doesn’t appear to be much slowdown in deal flow. That’s put the onus on more stringent deal preparation before you go to market for any type of M&A transaction. So what can you do to better position your company to capitalize on current market trends and secure a high valuation? A group of active dealmakers will share best practices for gaining the upper hand in a highly competitive environment that looks to be here to stay.
- Moderator: Daniel K. Fitzpatrick, President, Citizens Mid-Atlantic
- David Dunstan, Managing Director, Citizens Bank M&A Advisory
- Leo Helmers, Co-Founder, Mereo Capital Partners
- Brad Messinger, Founder; CEO, Avonwood Partners; Elevate EyeCare
- Louis Rappaport, Partner, Co-Chair, Corporate, M&A and Securities Practice Group, Blank Rome LLP
Other conference sessions include:
- Family Values and M&A—Finding Alignment
- Refining Your Growth Strategy Through Targeted Acquisitions
- Overcoming Challenges on the Sell Side of M&A
- Maximizing Your Liquidity Event: Avoiding Pre-and-Post Transaction Pitfalls
- Maximize Your Success with Pre-Transaction Tax Structuring
- The Role of IP in Sell-Side Transactions
- Transition or Sell: What to Do ith Your Family Business
The conference will also feature the Dealmakers Awards Presentation and Dealmakers Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and several networking sessions.
Blank Rome LLP is proud to be a Supporting Sponsor of the conference.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.