Hiring from the Competition: Trends and Takeaways from the Pandemic
Celesq® AttorneysEd Center
Blank Rome Partners Jayme L. Butcher and Leigh Ann Buziak will be the featured speakers for the Celesq® AttorneysEd Center webinar, “Hiring from the Competition: Trends and Takeaways from the Pandemic,” taking place on Thursday, February 25, 2021, from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. EST (9:00 to 10:00 a.m. PST / 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. CST).
The program provides an update on the law, risks, and challenges in hiring top executives from the competition. Jayme and Leigh Ann’s presentation will include:
- Legislative update on the changing state law regarding non-compete agreements
- Current business trends and the legal and financial risks of those business strategies
- How the pandemic has highlighted some of the more difficult issues in placing valuable relationships and information in the hands of third parties
- Current cases in California and an interesting trend in the analysis courts apply to enforcing confidentiality agreements
- Practical tips and tricks to help add value to the business and its talent acquisition and hiring strategies
To learn more, please visit the event webpage.