Blank Rome Tax Update
The Union League of Philadelphia*
140 S. Broad Street
Please join Blank Rome LLP and the National Conference of CPA Practitioners for an informative and timely discussion of significant topics in the tax arena on Thursday, November 1, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at The Union League of Philadelphia.
Tax issues to be covered include:
- The impact of the 2017 Tax Act on Nonprofits, as well as the Introduction of Opportunity Zone Funds
- Wayfair and the New Constitutional Test for Sales Tax Nexus
- Tax and Business Considerations of Transactions Using Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Tax Planning With Trusts
- Update on the New Partnership Audit Rules
- 2018 Updates on Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
CLE and CPE accreditation is pending.
Contact Nikki Benner at 215.988.3072 or email@example.com for more information.
*Please note: The Union League of Philadelphia does have a dress code; denim and jeans are not permitted. Business casual attire is required. Please contact The Union League of Philadelphia at 215-563-6500 with questions about their dress code. More information is available on their website: unionleague.org/dress-code.php.