- Defense trial team member in benzene-acute myelogenous leukemia wrongful death suit that resulted in defense jury verdict.
- Appellate team member in mandamus resulting in three discovery mandamus orders in wrongful death suit immediately prior to trial.
- Representation of major petrochemical companies in chemical exposure and toxic tort cases.
- Negotiated favorable settlements on behalf of chemical distributors in various cases based on Innocent Retailer Statute.
- Defense team member that obtained successful interlocutory appeal of improper venue determination on behalf of paint manufacturer.
- Representation of minority shareholder in federal and state court cases involving claimed shareholder oppression, fraud, negligence, and breach of fiduciary duty in operation of a closely-held corporation, which resulted in favorable settlement.
- Press Release
Alan J. Hoffman, Mayling C. Blanco, Dayna C. Finkelstein, Andrew J. Haas, Alex E. Hassid, Nikhil A. Heble
- Defense Research Institute
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- Rice University, BA
- University of Michigan Law School, JD