TEI Region 10 43rd Annual Conference
Kimpton Shorebreak Resort
500 Pacific Coast Hwy
Huntington Beach, CA
Blank Rome State + Local Tax partners Craig B. Fields and Nicole L. Johnson will present two sessions at the Tax Executives Institute (“TEI”) Region 10 43rd Annual Conference, being held April 26 through 28, 2023, at the Kimpton Shorebreak Resort in Huntington Beach, California.
Craig and Nicole’s first session, “Pursing Sales Tax Refunds,” will take place on Thursday, April 27, from 3:45 to 4:45 p.m., and their second, “Remote/Mobile Workforce—Where are we?” will kick off the last day of conference at 8:30 a.m., Friday, April 28.
Other sessions in the State & Local (“SALT”) track:
- Credits & Incentives: How to Make Your Tax Department the Star
- Section 174 Capitalization—It’s here to stay...for now so what now?
- Partnership Updates Hot Topics
- Sales Tax Automation
- Digital Economy & Crypto
- State of the States
- State Apportionments—New Approaches & State Planning Opportunities
- Privilege Issues in Tax Planning & Controversy
- Transaction Taxes
Additional topics to be covered at the conference include:
- IRS Update
- Inflation Reduction Act Considerations
- Legislative Update
- Financial Reporting Update
- Federal Hot Topics
- Tax Technology
- Fringe Benefits & Executive Compensation
Blank Rome is pleased to be a sponsor of the TEI’s Region 10 43rd Annual Conference.
For more information and to register, please visit the conference webpage.