Recent Developments in State Income Tax
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY
Blank Rome State + Local Tax partner Mitchell A. Newmark will serve as a panelist at the Tax Executives Institute (“TEI”) 2023 Annual Conference, being held October 22 through 25, 2023, at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York, New York. Blank Rome is pleased to be a Bronze Sponsor of the Conference.
Mitchell’s session, “Recent Developments in State Income Tax,” will take place on Monday, October 23 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. as part of the State & Local Tax (“SALT”) educational track.
Other SALT track sessions include:
- Mobile Employees – Rewriting Remote Working Policies with a Tax Lens
- State Tax Policy: As Deficits Return, will the Tide Change?
- State Tax Apportionment Alternatives in the Era of Big Data
- Accounting for State and Local Taxes: The Basics Every In-House Tax Professional Should Know
- National SALT Litigation Update
- State Tax Credits & Incentives Update
- The SALT Team of the Future
CLE and CLE credits may be available.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Annual Conference will feature a comprehensive program with nearly 40 sessions focused on U.S. federal, international, and state & local tax, as well as Canadian tax, financial reporting, and corporate tax management issues. In addition to this high value content, the Conference will offer multiple opportunities to meet and connect with fellow in-house tax professionals during networking breaks and social functions and visit with sponsors and speakers in the exhibit halls and sponsor events.
For more information and to register, please visit the conference webpage.