Protecting the Non-Fungible: NFTs and IP Law
500 8th St NW
Blank Rome Associate Ameya (“Arun”) V. Paradkar will serve as a panelist for “Protecting the Non-Fungible: NFTs and IP Law,” being presented by the South Asian Bar Association of Washington, D.C. (“SABA-DC”) on Tuesday, September 20, 2022, at 6:30 p.m.
The panel will discuss intellectual property considerations for non-fungible tokens (“NFTs”), with each speaker bringing a different perspective: in-house, litigation, and transactional.
- Arun Paradkar, Associate, Blank Rome LLP
- Kwon Park, Managing Director, Crypto.com
- Greg DeSantis, Associate, DLA Piper
- Jomy Methipara, Partner, Dickinson Wright
- Devika Persaud, Associate, DLA Piper
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.
SABA-DC is a voluntary bar association dedicated to the needs, concerns, and interests of the South Asian legal community in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area. SABA-DC was founded in 2001 as the successor to the Indian-American Bar Association of Washington D.C.
SABA-DC's key objectives are to:
- Advance the professional development of South Asian lawyers and law students in the D.C. metropolitan area;
- Provide a forum for professional and social networking;
- Increase awareness and dialogue regarding legal issues facing South Asians in the United States;
- Improve access to legal services for the South Asian community in the D.C. metropolitan area, particularly among the least fortunate; and
- Promote a greater understanding of the legal, political, economic, and cultural environment of South Asia and its people.