Pricing Capital in Legal Finance
Online via Webcast
Blank Rome Partners Andrew K. Fletcher and Barry Abrams will serve as speakers for the webinar, “Pricing Capital in Legal Finance,” hosted by Burford Capital LLC on Thursday, July 30, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
About the Program:
As legal finance continues to increase in use as a tool for both corporations and law firms alike, pricing structures continue to evolve to meet the needs of its users. This prompts a common question for those exploring the possibility of legal finance: how is it priced and what structure is the best fit for the situation?
This complimentary webinar will provide an overview of the pricing of legal finance agreements, while deep diving into the different types of structuring models. The panelists will also discuss how in-house lawyers can best work with law firms to share risk and offset costs.
Watch to Learn:
- An overview on legal finance
- What funders look at when determining pricing
- The different pricing structures
- How law firms can add value during the litigation funding process
- Christine Azar, Director at Burford Capital (moderator)
- Kelly Daley, Director at Burford Capital
- Andy Fletcher, Partner, Business Litigation at Blank Rome
- Barry Abrams, Partner, Business Litigation at Blank Rome