M&A Forecast: Groundhog Day 2021
The M&A Government Contracts (“GovCon”) market surprisingly picked up steam in the second half of 2020 and seems headed for another strong year. But on Groundhog Day we have to ask ourselves—will we go back to cold shadows or spring forward?
sbLiftOff’s online webinar, M&A Forecast: Groundhog Day 2021, taking place Tuesday, February 2, 2021, from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. EDT / 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. PDT, featuring Blank Rome Partner Dean S. Nordlinger as a presenter, will take a look forward to see.
Dean and co-presenters Sharon Heaton (Founder and CEO of sbLiftOff) and Joseph Humphries (Head of Specialized Lending, Atlantic Union Bank) will share their predictions for the 2021 M&A GovCon market.
Topics will include:
- What are the expected valuations for 2021—lower, higher, or holding steady?
- How will the uncertainties of capital gains policy impact the market?
- Where are buyers seeing value in GovCon M&A today?
- Spring cleaning tips including the critical importance of “self” due diligence
- What M&A activity will look like in 2021 including who the potential buyers are—strategics, private equity, searchers?
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.