Demand for Decisions
Hilton Stamford Hotel
Blank Rome partner Stacy H. Louizos will serve as a panel host and moderator at SHIPPINGInsight 2022, being held October 11 through 13, 2022, in Stamford, Connecticut.
Stacy’s session, “Demand for Decisions,” takes place Wednesday, October 12, from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
ABOUT THE SESSION
There is a “new normal” facing shipping today which needs to be addressed in order to be successful moving forward. Public demands for ESG are accelerating, warnings about climate change are being heard, lending practices are changing, technology is advancing, and other impacts. Are these threats for shipping or opportunity?
- Host & Moderator: Stacy Louizos, Partner & Co-Chair, Investment Management Group and Co-Leader, ESG Team, Blank Rome LLP
- Michael Parker, Chairman Global Shipping, Logistics and Offshore, Citibank
- Sanjam Gupta, Sitar Shipping, Founder, Maritime SheEO
- Captain Anuj Chopra, ESGPlus
- Len Quist, Senior VP and GM, Vikand
- Don Frost, Editor, Connecticut Maritime Association Newsletter
Originally established in 2012, SHIPPINGInsight has grown steadily each year. Focusing on fleet optimization and innovation, the event provides a forum for shipowners and solution providers to exchange ideas and discuss challenges in facing the transformation of the industry. Since its inception, SHIPPINGInsight has been attended by over 7000 registered delegates from 42 countries, with over 850 shipowners and hundreds of speakers.
For more information or to register to attend, please visit the event website.
Read a recap of the panel discussion at “SHIPPINGInsight 2022 – Demand for Decisions Recap” (All About Shipping, January 24, 2023).