Creating Value to Big Law Firms with and without a Book of Business: The Road to Equity and Non-Equity Partner
400 S 2nd St
Blank Rome partner David A. Moreno Jr. will serve as a panel moderator at the National Bar Association (“NBA”) Corporate Law Section 2023 Gateway to Success Conference, being held Friday, April 28, 2023, from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., in Louisville, Kentucky.
David’s panel, “Creating Value to Big Law Firms with and without a Book of Business: The Road to Equity and Non-Equity Partner,” will take place from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m.
Other sessions include:
- General Counsel Roundtable: Top of Mind Issues for 2023
- The Great Resignation: Innovative Ways to Gain and Retain Top Talent While Promoting the Principles of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- “No! Your Company Needs a Strong ESG Plan”
- Chief Executive Officers Looking for Their Next Chief Legal Officer: What It Takes to Make the Cut
- Due Process or Harassment: The Disparity of Disbarment and Probation among African American Lawyers and Common Ethical Pitfalls to Avoid
- How to Get on Corporate Boards
- How to Get on The Retained Counsel List for Major Corporations
The conference will also feature the announcement of the winner 2023 NBA Gateway to Success Scholarship Award. The award serves to facilitate and encourage minorities to enter the legal profession by assisting minority students to meet the challenges and financial burdens of college and law school and helps to fulfill the National Bar Association’s mission of strengthening the pipeline for minority law students.
The National Bar Association was founded in 1925 and is the nation's oldest and largest national network of predominantly Black American attorneys and judges. It represents the interests of approximately 67,000 lawyers, judges, law professors, and law students.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.