China Sanctions & the Global Ripple Effect
Blank Rome Partner Paul H. Tzur, will present at Institutional Investor’s Litigation & Governance Trends for Asset Management Firms forum, being held on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, from 12:00 to 3:30 p.m. EST, as a virtual meeting event.
Paul’s session, “China Sanctions & the Global Ripple Effect,” will take place from 12:50 to 1:30 p.m. EST and panelists will examine Chinese sanctions and the multiple infliction points for the U.S.-China relationship.
Topics will include:
- How will the Biden administration handle this relationship in the next four years?
- What are the new priorities?
- How does this effect the bilateral growth and respective issues of litigation?
Other forum sessions:
- The Generic Drug Price-Fixing Scandal: How Criminal Investigations Led to Large Scale Securities and Antitrust Litigation
- Diversity in the General Counsel’s Office
- ESG: The Divergence of Global Implications
The program will also feature a keynote presentation by Chuck Todd, NBC News Political Director and Moderator of Meet the Press and MTP Daily, who will talk about “America post-Trump era: What’s next?”
To register and for more information, please go to the event webpage.
(Note: this program was postponed from February 9. Although the event webpage shows the old date, the program will be held March 3 and all program content remains the same.)