Blank Rome Tax Update
Blank Rome LLP
The Chrysler Building
405 Lexington Avenue, 22nd Floor
New York, NY
Please join Blank Rome LLP and the National Conference of CPA Practitioners for an informative and timely discussion of significant topics in the tax arena on Wednesday, November 7, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Blank Rome’s New York office.
Tax issues to be covered include:
- The impact of the 2017 Tax Act on Nonprofits, as well as the Introduction of Opportunity Zone Funds
- Wayfair and the New Constitutional Test for Sales Tax Nexus
- Tax and Business Considerations of Transactions Using Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Tax Planning With Trusts
- Update on the New Partnership Audit Rules
- 2018 Updates on Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
CLE and CPE accreditation is pending.
Contact Nikki Benner at 215.988.3072 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.