Annual Labor & Employment Law Briefing: Assessing the Impacts of a Banner Year and Planning for What Comes Next
The Logan Philadelphia Hotel
1 Logan Square
Blank Rome attorneys and distinguished guest speakers will present our Annual Labor & Employment Law Briefing on Tuesday, June 4, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This year’s focus is “Assessing the Impacts of a Banner Year and Planning for What Comes Next” and the program will provide a recap of and look forward to developments in labor and employment law, including:
- The Year in Review and What’s Looming for the Year Ahead
- Ruminations from D.C.: Halftime Report on the Trump Era
- Llamas and Horses and Pot, Oh My!—How to Handle Odd Accommodations
- Misclassification Mayhem: Common Mistakes . . . and Consequences
- #MeToo Reverberations—No End in Sight
- 60 Minutes: Ethical Conundrums in Employment Law
HRCI and CLE Credits for PA, NJ, NY, DE, and CA will be available.
Please contact Nikki Benner with any questions about this event.