Advanced Subchapter S: State and Local Income Taxation of Pass-Thru Entities
The Westin New York at Times Square
New York, NY
Blank Rome partner Mitchell A. Newmark and of counsel Eugene J. Gibilaro will serve as speakers for NYU School of Professional Studies Tax Conferences in July, being held July 11 through 22, 2022, in New York, New York.
Mitchell and Eugene’s session, “Advanced Subchapter S: State and Local Income Taxation of Pass-Thru Entities,” will take place on Thursday, July 21, from 1:15 to 2:45 p.m., as part of the Advanced Subchapter S conference.
Other Advanced Subchapter S sessions include:
- Entity Classification—The Check-the-Box Regulations Revisited
- Shareholders Agreements Involving S Corporations
- Structuring Mergers, Acquisitions, Private Equity Recaps, and DeSPAC Transactions
- Evaluating the Estate Planning Alternatives for Passing on the Business to Key Employees
- Biden’s Build Back America Tax Proposals
- Tax Free Exchanges and Alternatives
- A Primer on International Information Returns: Basic Filing Obligations, Penalties, and Pathways to Compliance for the Non-Compliant Taxpayer
CLE credit may be available.