Women & Money
Online via Live Broadcast
Blank Rome Matrimonial & Family Law Partner Stacy D. Phillips will be a featured speaker on the “Women & Money” virtual program session for the 2020 Sustainable Family Wealth Summit on Tuesday, June 16, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. EDT (4 p.m. PDT, 6:00 p.m. CDT).
ABOUT THE WOMEN & MONEY SESSION
Stacy will join leading industry experts to discuss the role of money in relationships—and how it is the number one cause for divorce, notably when a spouse (usually the woman) is unaware of the full financial picture. They will discuss how to keep relationships healthy and how to properly make your money work for you and your family as part of your legacy. Stacy will notably address how to prepare for a divorce if things go awry.
Scheduled session agenda topics include:
- Raw Stories from Women
- Couples Workshop
- How to Be Prepared for Divorce
- Estate Planning for Women
Letitia Frye, a motivational speaker and author of No Reserve, will serve as the keynote speaker for this session, discussing the importance of discovering your self-value and inner wealth before being able to obtain and retain financial success.
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
The 2020 Sustainable Family Wealth Summit will be held May 19‒June 30, 2020, via live broadcast online. Each session will be held on Tuesday evenings for approximately three hours, and focus on the following topics:
- Week 1: May 19—Basic Introduction to Behavior, Goal Planning and Returns of Various Asset Classes
- Week 2: May 26—Building Your Asset Allocation
- Week 3: June 2—Manager Selection
- Week 4: June 9—Monitor, Policy, & Process For Hiring Professionals
- Week 5: June 16—Women & Money
- Week 6: June 23—Advanced Estate Planning
- Week 7: June 30—Kids & Money
To learn more or register to attend, please visit the 2020 Sustainable Family Wealth Summit site.