Using Electronic Evidence
Blank Rome Associate Bridget Mayer Briggs will present on “Using Electronic Evidence” at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute's upcoming Start Strong: Skills of the Successful Lawyer 2018 workshop, being held Thursday, August 16, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
The event will feature a keynote from Gov. Edward G. Rendell, Esq., and topics will cover:
- Civil Litigation Basics
- Family Law Basics for the New Attorney
- DUI Practice
- Basics of Estate Planning
Technology and Legal Skills:
- Using Electronic Evidence
- Reputation Management: Protecting Your Brand Online
- Legal Writing
- Online Legal Research Options: Free or Fee?
For more information or to register, please click here.