U.S. Shipbuilding—Conquering the Next Frontier
Blank Rome Partner R. Anthony Salgado will serve as a panel moderator for Capital Link’s Inaugural Jones Act & U.S. Flag Shipping Forum, being held online as a digital conference from February 24 and 25, 2022, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST.
The Forum will provide a comprehensive review and outlook into the Jones Act space, its sectors, and the role the U.S. Flag plays in furthering the U.S. presence in global trade and commerce.
It will feature key industry players from all major stakeholder groups and will shed light on a number of critical issues:
- The Ecosystem of the American Maritime Industry
- Regulatory & Policy Developments
- Jones Act Container Shipping and Supply Chain
- Jones Act Energy Cargo Transportation
- U.S. Shipbuilding, Investing, and Financing Projects in Jones Act and U.S. Flag Space;
- Offshore Wind
- U.S. Energy Transition & Initiatives Towards Cleaner Energy
- U.S. Flag Shipping
Tony’s session, “U.S. Shipbuilding—Conquering the Next Frontier,” will take place on Thursday, February 24, from 12:40 to 1:20 p.m. EST. The panelists will be:
- Marcia Blount, President, Blount Boats Inc.
- James H. Miller, Senior Advisor, Philly Shipyard, Inc.
- Patrick Kelly, CEO, Fraser Industries
A keynote address by Lucinda Lessley, Acting Administrator, Maritime Administration (“MARAD”), U.S. Department of Transportation, will open the event.
Blank Rome Maritime is pleased to be a sponsor of this event.
For more information and to register, please visit the forum’s webpage.