Untitled: The Case for an International Title Registry for Art
Church House Conference Centre
London SW1P 3NZ UK
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
For all those involved in buying, selling, or caring for art, whether as a gallery owner, operations director, art advisor, studio manager, foundation, private collector, auctioneer, or museum professional, this conference covers the key aspects of running an art business or collection.
The conference will include presentations, panel discussions, and Q&As where industry experts will share advice and insight on the market, from best practice to the latest updates in legislation. In the Business Pavilion, attendees can meet the speakers and exhibitors to continue the discussions and expand their art business network.
ABOUT THE SESSION
Art is increasingly used as loan collateral and an investment asset. Without universal adoption of interest registration standards, title and ownership remain paramount concerns. Given the global nature of the art market, legislation is improbable, but widespread adoption of a standard best practice might be achievable. The panel will debate and report on the proceedings and recommendations of a symposium in New York the previous week.
- Moderator: Alexia Hicks (Willis Towers Watson)
- Rebecca Fine (Athena Art Finance)
- Julian Radcliffe (Art Loss Register)
- Stephen Brodie (Blank Rome)
Other sessions include:
- Staying Ahead—Opportunities for the UK Art Market to Remain a Global Hub
- Is the Artworld Interested in Shared Due Diligence Standards?
- Sustainability and the Art World—Where Are We Now? Is Green the New Black?
- AI—The Opportunities and Challenges for Artists and Art Business
- Web3 infrastructure
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.