Special Focus on FSS Post Award Compliance and Audits
Online Virtual Conference
Blank Rome partner Merle M. DeLancey Jr. will serve as a speaker for the American Conference Institute (“ACI”) “BIG FOUR” Pharmaceutical Pricing Boot Camp, being held May 18 and 19, 2022, as a live interactive virtual conference.
Merle will join Michael Grivnovics, Director, Federal Supply System, Contracts Division, Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, to present “Special Focus on FSS Post Award Compliance and Audits” on Thursday, May 19, from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. EDT. Topics will include:
- Post Award FAR/GSAR Clauses and Compliance
- Price Adjustments (Defective Pricing)
- Price Reductions
- Tracking Customer Price and Ratio
- Other Potential FSS Compliance Traps
- Industrial Funding Fee
- Economic Price Adjustments
- Trade Agreements Act
- Modifications—Product Addition and Removal
- Potential Penalties for Non-Compliance
- Key Provisions of a Compliance Plan
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
ACI’s Big Four Pharmaceutical Pricing Boot Camp will introduce and reinforce core pricing competencies for Federal Supply Schedule (“FSS”) contracting with the “Big Four” agencies—Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, Public Health Service, and Coast Guard. The distinguished faculty of speakers, including government authorities and leading pricing practitioners, will go beyond the mechanics, to help attendees overcome calculation conundrums and operational challenges.
This intensive two-day course on essential government contracting processes, and pricing concepts for the Big Four will help attendees:
- Understand terminology, functions, and operational components for contracting with the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Negotiate FSS contracts for pharmaceutical products
- Troubleshoot pricing challenges involving Non-FAMP and FCP calculations
- Prepare for a “Big Four” Agency audit
- Apply compliance best practices to avoid costly penalties
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.