Special Assets: Are the White Gloves Off?
The 2nd Annual Bank Special Assets & Credit Officer’s Forum (West)
Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club
1 Monarch Beach Resort
Dana Point, CA
Blank Rome partners Kenneth J. Ottaviano and Anthony R. Callobre will serve as panelists at Information Management Network’s (“IMN”) 2nd Annual Bank Special Assets & Credit Officer’s Forum (West), being held July 19 and 20, 2022, in Dana Point, California.
Ken and Tony’s panel, “Special Assets: Are the White Gloves Off?” will take place on Tuesday, July 19, from 2:45 to 3:45 p.m. and will address:
- How hold-over loan covenants set during the pandemic may adversely affect lenders in a post-pandemic world
- How are (and how should) loan covenants being set in a post-pandemic world?
- How front-end loan documentation can positively or negatively affect special assets recoveries
- Does a frothy marketplace provide a petri dish for germinating new & old fraud schemes?
- What new types of fraud (PPP, EIDL, etc.) are borrowers perpetrating?
- How can lenders fight back utilizing internal and external resources?
- Why is lender-on-lender violence increasing and what are new tactics that special assets bankers should be aware of?
- How are post-pandemic workout strategies evolving? Are the white gloves in fact off?
- Which industry verticals are most at risk?
- Which tools can special assets bankers use to assess the impacts of supply chain, inflation, labor, COVID-19-related extraordinary expenses & economies, and other issues affecting their borrowers’ viability?
Their co-panelists will be:
- Robert Riiska, Managing Director, SierraConstellation Partners
- Jeffrey Brandlin, CPA, President & Founder, Brandlin & Associates
- Christopher Rupp, Senior Vice President – Manager of Corporate Special Assets, U.S. Bank
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to be a Silver Sponsor of the Forum.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.