Selling Your Business
Blank Rome Partner Jason S. Kim will be a panelist for the Asian Business Association’s free webinar, Selling Your Business, presented by Southern California Gas Co., on Wednesday, June 23, 2021, at 1:30 p.m. PDT.
Selling a business, exit strategy or contingency plan, is no simple feat—it is a science and an art. When you decide to embark on the journey, you have to be sure to have a plan. Without it, entrepreneurs may soon find themselves in a position to deal with some serious financial consequences. Regardless of when you think you might offer your business for sale, it is important to start preparing today for that transaction.
It's also good to learn about your company's valuation. Generally, owners think about selling their business years before they exit. Why is that? Failure to prepare for the exit could cost you millions when you are ready to sell. In order to avoid devastating outcomes, learn a few essential techniques before selling a business.
- How to organize your business for sale
- How far ahead should you begin preparation
- How to organize your balance sheet
- Legal preparations for selling a business
- And more
- Jason S. Kim, Partner, Blank Rome
- Rick Chance, Intrepid Investment Banking
- MODERATOR: Donna Ruff, MUFG Union Bank
To learn more or register to attend, please visit the event webpage.