Protecting Your Student Athletes
College Football Hall of Fame
250 Marietta St NW
Cody’s session, “Protecting Your Student Athletes,” will take place on Wednesday, June 15, from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
Name, image, and likeness (“NIL”) has brought with it a seismic shift in the landscape of college athletics. Agents, collectives, and countless other third-parties have now inserted themselves into student-athlete recruitment and retention. How can universities best navigate this new era in which few red lines exist? A panel of the industry's top legal minds who have helped shape the rules of NIL during its first year of existence will give administrators key insights into guidance in protecting the best interests of student-athletes in their care.
OTHER SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Making Confident Financial Decisions in the NIL Era
- Best Practices from the World's Top Sports Agents
- Leveraging Influence to Create Change
- Group Licensing and Maximizing NIL At Scale
- Entrepreneurship & Investment In NIL
- NFTs Blockchain and Crypto 101 for School Administrators
- Building an Authentic Brand
- How Elite Brands Maximize Influencer ROI
- Case Study: NIL Year 1’s Top Influencers
- Innovation and Monetization in the Eyes of a Female Athlete
- Leveraging Influence to Launch Your Career
- Why Student-Athletes Make the Best Employees
- A Student-Athletes Role Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Blank Rome is pleased to be a Supporting Partner of the Summit.
For more information, please visit the event website.
Watch a video of Cody’s session here.