The Pittsburgh Conversation on Board Diversity
Leading the Way to Diverse & Gender-Balanced Boards
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to be a sponsor of 50/50 Women on Boards’ Pittsburgh Conversation on Board Diversity, co-chaired by Blank Rome partners Jayme L. Butcher, Amy Joseph Coles, and Maria V. (Masha) Trainor. The virtual event featuring regional executives and corporate board directors who will address how they establish and lead diverse workplace cultures will take place Thursday, November 18, 2021, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. EST and includes a VIP Panel Session followed by a one-hour Strategic Networking Session with a Director Coach.
MODERATOR & VIP KEYNOTE PANELISTS
- Barbara Polk, Chief Administrative Officer — John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Jo Anne Schwendinger, CLO/Chief Compliance Officer/Secretary — II-VI Incorporated
- Rear Admiral Marc Y.E. Pelaez, USN Retired, Board Member — II-VI Incorporated
- Sandra Beach Lin, Board Member — American Electric Power
- Stephen Klemash, Center for Board Matters Leader — EY Americas
ABOUT 50/50 WOMEN ON BOARDS™
50/50 Women on Boards™ is the leading global education and advocacy campaign driving the movement toward gender balance and diversity on corporate boards.
50/50 Women on Boards shares a mutual desire to ignite meaningful change across all corporate leadership levels and bring attention to the business imperative of diverse boards. In 2010, 2020 Women on Boards, now 50/50 Women on Boards™, was launched to educate, advocate, and collaborate with corporations and action groups committed to advancing women to corporate boards. Reaching and exceeding the initial goal of 20% women directors by 2020, their new campaign calls for gender balance and diversity on corporate boards of the Russell 3000 Index companies.
For more information and to register to attend, please visit the event page.