Pathways to Partnership and Beyond
Online Zoom Webinar
Blank Rome Partner Beth Bernstein Connors, who serves as co-chair of the Firm’s BR Pride affinity group, will be a featured speaker for the Pathways to Partnership and Beyond online webinar hosted by the LGBT Committee of the New York Women’s Bar Association and the LGBTQ+ Lawyer Network at Morgan, Lewis and Bockius, on Monday, June 22, 2020, from 4:00 p.m.‒5:00 p.m. EDT via Zoom.
During the program, LGBT law firm partners and in house counsel will discuss their journeys along the path to partnership and beyond, addressing when they first considered partnership or heading in-house a goal, how they started moving in that direction, how they found mentors and sponsors, and what was important to them in making those decisions. They will also cover some of the complexities of intersectionality and how to leverage LGBT identity and work as an asset; how to foster and encourage a diverse workplace; and how to be successful, appropriately sensitive, and mindful in a variety of workplace settings.
- Moderator: Zachary A. Feldman, Associate, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Christopher J. Dlutowski, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Molly Watters, Corporate Counsel, Amazon Web Services
- Beth Bernstein Connors, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Dennis Quinio, Manager of Diversity and Inclusion, Milbank LLP
Participants are eligible to receive one (1) Continuing Legal Education credit.