Mortgage Bankers Association Regulatory Compliance Conference 2022
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street NW
Blank Rome partners R. Andrew Arculin and Jonathan K. Moore will serve as panelists at the Mortgage Bankers Association (“MBA”) Regulatory Compliance Conference, being held September 18 through 20, 2022, at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, D.C.
Blank Rome is pleased to be a Silver Sponsor of this conference, where mortgage compliance professionals can hear firsthand from the regulators and policymakers who make the rules and get actionable recommendations to meet today’s regulatory challenges.
How to Do LO Comp Right—and Be Competitive (Purchase Market Compliance Consideration Track)
September 19, 2022
With heightened competition by lenders to attract and retain productive loan originator talent, compliance with the Loan Originator Compensation (“LO Comp”) rule is a hot topic. Our panel will illustrate what is, and is not, permissible.
- Moderator: Jerra H. Ryan, CMCP, Senior Vice President, Compliance & QC, SWBC Mortgage
- Richard J. Andreano, Jr., Esq., CMCP, Partner, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Andy Arculin, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Loretta Salzano, President, Franzen and Salzano, PC
Alternative Loan Products (Purchase Market Compliance Consideration Track)
September 19, 2022
As we shift to a purchase market, lenders are exploring how to qualify more borrowers in a sustainable manner through alternative loan products and creative solutions. This panel will explore some of these products and the key compliance challenges to keep in mind.
- Moderator: Caroline Cranz, AMP, Chief Compliance Officer, Colonial Savings, F.A.
- Chava Brandriss, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine, LLP
- Tobias P. Moon, Partner, Chapman and Cutler
- Jonathan Moore, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
CLE credit and CMB points are available.
For more information or the register, please visit the conference webpage.