Market Beat: Financing Small Businesses and Understanding the Risks
Aria Resort & Casino
Las Vegas, NV
Blank Rome Partner Scott D. Samlin will serve as a panelist at the Structured Finance Association’s (“SFA”) SFVegas 2021 conference, being held October 3 through 6, 2021, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The three-and-a-half day program is developed by industry leaders representing the full spectrum of market participants including investors, issuers, financial intermediaries, regulators, law firms, accounting firms, technology firms, rating agencies, servicers, and trustees.
Scott’s session, “Market Beat: Financing Small Businesses and Understanding the Risks,” will take place on Tuesday, October 5, at 4:00 p.m. PDT.
- Moderator: Alyssa Acevedo, Vice President, Policy Development, SFA
- Joanne DeSimone, Senior Director, KBRA
- Matthew Perkins, Senior Managing Director, Guggenheim Securities
- Scott Samlin, Partner, Blank Rome
- Sam Taussig, American Express
For more information and to register, please visit the event website.