Joint Ventures and Collaborations
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H St NW
Blank Rome LLP Partner Michael I. Sanders will be speaking at Georgetown Law CLE’s 2019 Representing and Managing Tax-Exempt Organizations conference, being held April 25 and 26, 2019, in Washington, D.C.
Mike’s panel, “Joint Ventures and Collaborations,” will take place from 1:15 to 2:30 p.m. and cover:
- Key elements of a joint venture
- Establishing relatedness (or not)
- Special issues with contractual collaborations
- Opportunity zone collaborations
Other highlights of the conference include:
- EO priorities from top IRS and Treasury EO officials
- Legislative issues for exempt organizations in 2019 from key congressional staffers
- Important developments in 2019 with national exempt organizations authority, Bruce R. Hopkins
- Update on the latest election year issues for 501(c)(3) organizations
- Latest IRS audit trends
- Complex tax issues for donor-advised funds
- UBIT developments
- Legal ethics issues for EO practitioners
- Key legal issues for PRIs and social impact investing
- Learn about challenging EO compensation issues
Participants will earn CLE credit for attending.
To learn more, or to register to attend, please visit the event webpage.