International Money Laundering and Tax Enforcement Update
237 S. Broad Street
Blank Rome Of Counsel Jed M. Silversmith will be a presenter at the Philadelphia Area Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners’ 26th Annual All-Day Fraud Training Conference and Luncheon, being held Monday, December 3, 2018, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Jed’s session will be “International Money Laundering and Tax Enforcement Update.”
Other presenters at this event will be:
- Keynote Speaker: Will Luttrell, Founder / CEO - Amino Payments
- Michael Krupa, Oracle Protection Services
- “Threat Management and Investigation in the Workplace”
- Matthew D. Lee, Fox Rothschild
- “Managing New Risks in the 21st Century: Emerging Issues to Cannabis Legalization and Cryptocurrency”
- M. Larry Litwin, APR, Fellow PRSA
- “Who do YOU see when you look in the mirror? Morals and Ethics vs. the Law”
Eight CPE credits will be available (two Ethics, two Taxation, 4 Specialized Knowledge).
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.