The Impact of Reviver Statutes
New York City Bar Association
42 W 44th St
New York. NY
Blank Rome partner James R. Murray will serve as a panelist at Perrin Conferences’ Sexual Abuse Litigation and Coverage Conference, being held in New York, New York, on Thursday, October 5, 2023, from 8:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., with a networking cocktail reception to follow. Blank Rome is pleased to be a sponsor of the Conference.
Jim’s session, “The Impact of Reviver Statutes,” will take place from 1:15 to 2:00 p.m. and will cover:
- The “wave” of reviver statutes being enacted throughout the country
- What is the impact from the removal (either temporary or permanent) of statutes of limitations on public and private institutions once enacted?
- Robert W. DiUbaldo, Esq., Carlton Fields, New York, NY
- Kristen Drake, President, PolicyFind, Indianapolis, IN
- James R. Murray, Esq., Blank Rome LLP, Washington, D.C.
Other conference topics include:
- Trends in Sexual Abuse Litigation and the Status of the Litigation
- Key Considerations for Mediating Sexual Abuse Cases
- Valuing Insurance Assets of Sexual Abuse Defendants
- Valuing Sexual Abuse Claims in Bankruptcy: Battle of the Experts vs Bellwether Trials
- Damages in Sexual Misconduct Cases
CLE credits may be available.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.