Biometric Privacy and Healthcare
The program consists of six one-hour presentations on a variety of health law issues, providing up-to-date information on the ever-changing world of health law.
Jeff’s session, “Biometric Privacy and Healthcare,” takes place from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Other sessions include:
- APP/NPP Evolution: Positives and Negatives for Physician Practices
- Private Equity Deals: Risks and Rewards for Physicians
- Lessons Learned from HIPPA Enforcement
- No More Surprise Medical Bills…for the Most Part: Provider Considerations for the No Surprises Act in 2023 and Beyond
- Medicare/Medicaid Fraud and Abuse
You can purchase the coursebook here.