Best Practices for FSS Post Award Compliance and Audit Preparation
New York City Bar Association
45 West 44th St
New York, NY
Blank Rome partner Merle M. DeLancey Jr. will serve as a speaker at the American Conference Institute’s (“ACI”) 17th Annual “BIG FOUR” Pharmaceutical Pricing Boot Camp, being held May 1 and 2, 2023, in New York, New York.
Merle’s session, “Best Practices for FSS Post Award Compliance and Audit Preparation,” will take place on Thursday, May 2, from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. Topics will include:
- Post award: examining the most important FAR/GSAR clauses from a compliance standpoint
- Price Adjustments (Defective Pricing)
- Price Reductions
- Tracking Customer Price and Ratio
- Other potential Federal Supply Schedule compliance traps
- Industrial Funding Fee
- Economic Price Adjustments
- Trade Agreements Act
- Making modifications
- Modification request form
- Product addition
- Price changes
- Potential penalties for non-compliance
- Key provisions of a compliance plan
In addition, as event co-chair, Merle will present opening remarks on both days of the conference.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
ACI’s Big Four Pharmaceutical Pricing Boot Camp will introduce and reinforce core pricing competencies for Federal Supply Schedule (“FSS”) contracting with the “Big Four” agencies—Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, Public Health Service, and Coast Guard. The distinguished faculty of speakers, including government authorities and leading pricing practitioners, will go beyond the mechanics, to help attendees overcome calculation conundrums and operational challenges.
This intensive two-day course on essential government contracting processes, and pricing concepts for the Big Four will help attendees:
- Assess the impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on government pricing calculations
- Troubleshoot complex pricing challenges involving Non-Federal Average Manufacturer Price (“Non-FAMP”) and federal ceiling price (“FCP”) calculations
- Implement FSS Post-Award-Compliance Best Practices and Audit Preparedness measures
- Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of single and dual pricing methodologies
- Secure placement on the TRICARE formulary
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.