VICE CHAIR, ENERGY, ENVIRONMENT, AND MASS TORTS PRACTICE GROUP
Frank Dante concentrates his practice in the area of complex commercial litigation with an emphasis on mass torts, product liability, environmental, and class action litigation.
His experience includes counseling and defending clients in:
- products liability litigation
- class action litigation
- multidistrict litigation (“MDL”)
- mass tort litigation, involving exposure to chemicals and/or alleged hazardous substances
- CERCLA, the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (“RCRA”)
- Clean Water Act (“CWA”)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (“TSCA”)
- securities litigation
- commercial contract disputes and business torts
- Anti-terrorism Act litigation
- Alien Tort Claims Act litigation
- insurance coverage litigation
- Torture Victim Protection Act litigation
Frank also regularly conducts internal investigations on behalf of clients on various issues, including environmental compliance, product recalls, lending compliance, government contracts, health care compliance, and cybersecurity.
He also regularly counsels clients on data preservation in compliance with government regulations and court preservation orders.
In 2009, Frank was selected by a panel of judges for The Legal Intelligencer and the Pennsylvania Law Weekly as one of Pennsylvania’s “Lawyers on the Fast Track,” a recognition given to only 30 lawyers throughout Pennsylvania under the age of 40 as the future leaders of the legal community.