Blank Rome Government Contract and White Collar Defense & Investigations Attorneys Appointed to American Bar Association’s Public Contract Law Section Leadership
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that partners Dominique L. Casimir, Justin A. Chiarodo, Stephanie M. Harden, Elizabeth N. Jochum, Luke W. Meier, and Jennifer A. Short; senior counsel David M. Nadler; and associate Robyn N. Burrows, of the firm’s nationally recognized Government Contracts group, have been appointed to leadership roles for the American Bar Association’s (“ABA”) Public Contract Law Section.
They will serve in the following roles for the 2022–2023 term:
- Dominique Casimir: Co-Chair – Debarment & Suspension Committee; Vice-Chair – Diversity Committee
- Justin Chiarodo: Vice-Chair – Mergers & Acquisitions Committee
- Stephanie Harden: Co-Chair – Accounting, Cost & Pricing Committee
- Elizabeth Jochum: Vice-Chair – Bid Protest Committee; Vice-Chair – Mergers & Acquisitions Committee
- Luke Meier: Vice-Chair – Bid Protest Committee
- Jennifer Short: Vice-Chair – Procurement Fraud & False Claims Committee
- Dave Nadler: Co-Chair – Procurement Fraud & False Claims Committee
- Robyn Burrows: Associate Editor – Procurement Lawyer
The ABA Section of Public Contract Law serves to provide balanced recommendations on procurement policy, provide a forum to engage with colleagues across all segments of the procurement industry, and gain insight into and develop unique perspectives of federal, state, and local public contract law. For more information, please visit the Section’s webpage.