Witness Testimony and Expert Reports
Blank Rome Partner Michael A. Iannucci will speak at the NBI Seminar “The Rules of Evidence: A Practical Toolkit,” being held on Friday, August 24, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Philadelphia, PA.
Mike’s session, “Witness Testimony and Expert Reports,” will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and will provide a guide to practical application of the “Big Six” admissibility questions to real-world courtroom events and will cover:
- Character and Competency
- Opinion Testimony (Lay and Expert Witnesses)
- Admissibility of What You Give Your Expert
- Court-Appointed Expert Witnesses
- Frye vs. Daubert Challenges
- Expert Reports
- Other Expert Considerations
For more information, please visit the event webpage.