Understanding Fraud and Abuse Control as Affected by New Provisions under Government Drug Payor Programs
Sofitel New York
45 West 44th St
New York, NY
Blank Rome partner Merle M. DeLancey, Jr. will serve as a speaker at the American Conference Institute (“ACI”) 21st Annual Rx Drug Pricing Boot Camp, being held May 4 and 5, 2023, in New York, New York.
Merle’s session, “Understanding Fraud and Abuse Control as Affected by New Provisions Under Government Drug Payor Programs,” will take place on Friday, May 5, from 12:45 to 1:30 p.m., immediately before Conference Closing Remarks.
ABOUT THE SESSION
- Identifying the increase in fraud in connection to government drug payor programs
- Examining recent instances of drug pricing fraud and abuse
- Understanding disclosures and points of investigation
- Renewed sense of coordination between the Office of Inspector General and Department of Justice
- Reviewing best practices to minimize fraud
- Merle DeLancey, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Juliet McBride, Partner, King & Spalding LLP
- Sara Vann, Assistant Attorney General, State of Georgia Medicaid Fraud Control Unit
ABOUT THE BOOT CAMP
The Rx Drug Pricing Boot Camp offers intensive training in the essentials and complexities of pricing calculations, rebates, and reporting under the Medicaid, Medicare, and PHS 340B Programs. With both federal and state law makers engaging in greater scrutiny of prescription drug pricing, now is the time when industry professionals must stay up to date on the latest amendments to government payor programs as well as their impact on the private sector. A leading faculty of experienced practitioners will help attendees master core drug pricing concepts and calculations to gain a holistic view of how these government payor programs relate and often intersect with each other.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.