The Technology Adoption Challenge of the 21st Century Lawyer
Blank Rome director of client value Leslie F. Brown will serve as a panelist for The Technology Adoption Challenge of the 21st Century Lawyer, a live virtual event being presented by Wilson Allen on Thursday, April 20, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. PDT/ 11:00 a.m. EDT.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The rapid evolution of legal technology is creating a new menu of skills that are important for an effective lawyer in the 21st Century. While legal knowledge will always be at the core of legal practice, the mastery of new technologies, from contract analysis software to client collaboration tools, is demanded by clients and required to support profitability in a competitive marketplace. As firms acquire these new tools, the training and adoption journey is creating new challenges for in-house professional development resources.
The panel will discuss:
- The standard toolkit for the 21st Century lawyer
- Best practices for facilitating technology adoption for the busy timekeeper
- Supporting the internal professional development function
- Innovating technology adoption
- Jon Grant, VP, Growth Initiative, Wilson Allen
- Leslie Brown, Director of Client Value, Blank Rome LLP
- Kermit Wallace, Chief Information Officer, Day Pitney LLP
- John Attinger, Sr Director, Tech. Adoption, Wilson Allen
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.