Plaintiff and Defendant Perspectives during Settlement Process
Omni Louisville Hotel
Blank Rome maritime attorney Noe S. Hamra will serve as a panelist at the Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute’s (“SEALI”) 2022 SEALI Annual Seminar, being held June 23 through June 25, 2022, at the Omni Louisville Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky.
Noe’s session, “Plaintiff and Defendant Perspectives during Settlement Process,” will take place on Friday, June 24, at 3:20 p.m.
Other sessions include:
- Legal Professionalism
- Tugs & Tow—Current Issues & Subchapter M
- Cyber Security in the Maritime Environment
- Recent Maritime Law Developments in the Supreme Court and First, Second, Third, and Fourth Circuits
- Status Determination and the Injured Maritime Worker
- Limitation of Liability Bootcamp—Nuts and Bolts of Maritime Limitation Actions
- Recent Maritime Law Developments in the Fifth, Ninth, and Tenth Circuits
- Jurisdiction: The Universe Is Contracting, but Are There Parallel Dimensions
- Recent Maritime Law Developments in the Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, and Eleventh Circuits
The Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute provides a forum for the discussion of admiralty and maritime law, and its practice and administration, among practitioners in the ports of the Southeastern United States.