Operating in a Dynamic Environment
Intercontinental Washington D.C. – The Wharf
801 Wharf Street SW
Blank Rome of counsel Dana S. Merkel will serve as a panel moderator at the Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association USA’s (“WISTA USA”) 2023 Annual General Meeting & Conference, The Regulatory Seascape: Navigating Legislative and Regulatory Developments in the Maritime Industry, being held May 10 through 12, 2023, in Washington, D.C.
Dana’s session, “Operating in a Dynamic Environment,” will take place on Friday, May 12, from 10:45 to 11:30 a.m.
ABOUT THE SESSION
With the rapid developments in the maritime industry, how do we adjust in the innovative areas where the industry is advancing faster than the regulatory environment? A panel discussion with representatives from various sectors of the industry will address these questions and more.
- Moderator: Dana Merkel, Blank Rome, Of Counsel
- CDR Tracy Reynolds, U.S. Navy, Fleet Judge Advocate to Commander, SECOND Fleet
- Elizabeth (Liz) Kretovic, American Bureau of Shipping (“ABS”), Director, Business Development Offshore Wind North America
- Ellen Kennedy, Port Everglades, Director of External Affairs and Cruise Services
- Rear Admiral Nancy Hann, National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (“NOAA”), Director, NOAA Office of Marine and Aviation Operations and Director, NOAA Commissioned Officer Corps
Blank Rome Maritime is proud to be a WISTA USA Annual Sponsor.
For more information, please visit the event webpage.